.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Return to Oz

It had been my intention, after my three months in Thailand had come to an end, to move on to Cambodia. However I have already, at the time of writing, returned to Australia for family reasons.

I intend to continue to blog stories that I recollect from my time in Asia; comments on happenings in Asia; comparisons between Western and Asian lifestyles and descriptions of life in Australia that I feel might be of interest to my Asian friends. I hope you'll return.

The other evening on TV in Australia, Getaway showed five minutes of Cambodia. Tears came to my eyes. My heart is still in Asia. I will return. At the moment I am not sure when.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?