.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 03, 2007

 

Feeling loved

Since making comments in earlier blogs on my observations of the lack of friendliness of the people I am meeting in China I have been asking myself what it is that I am needing. It seems that just about everywhere I go in the world I feel that I am loved. I ask myself is this feeling so fragile that when no love is being expressed towards me I feel unloved? I don't know if I have changed since thinking this through however on several occasions since, people here in Hangzhou have gone out of their way to show kindness towards me. I'm not sure what all this means but in the interest of balance I must say that there are friendly people here in Hangzhou as well as those who appear to be indifferent.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?