.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 22, 2007

 

Paradise?

I'm hoping to stay in Cambodia again for some time. Not sure how long I'll be here. It does have it's challenges. If I can come to terms with being surrounded by extreme poverty and the social issues that creates; living amongst poorly educated people and the social issues that creates; bad roads; limited services; poor hygiene; extreme heat and humidity; six months of rain each year and occasional oppressive noise pollution, then I'll be able to enjoy the company of perhaps the friendliest and most genuine people I have met anywhere, living in a delightfully green environment. Besides, getting a visa here is much easier than anywhere else that appeals to me.

Paradise? Come visit and decide for yourself.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?