.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 25, 2012

 

Multitasking

Here in Penang I often see people who are very good at multitasking. It's amazing what they can do on their motorcycles.

This morning while stopped at the traffic lights I looked in the side mirror and watched a young woman write a text message on her phone. She managed to finish before the lights turned green.

It seems most male motorcyclists here smoke as they ride their bikes. I saw one this afternoon doing even better. As he took off, his left hand was controlling the bike; his right hand held a newly lit cigarette and at the same time he was using it to very thoroughly pick his nose while doing a u-turn on a busy road. He safely completed the u-turn and rode off carefully inspecting the boogie as he went.

I'd love to bring you photos of these amazing feats but my multitasking skills are not so good. I can only manage the driving.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?